Stir- Fry Shrimp


I'm cooking each day with foods from our CSA and enjoying every bite of it! This stir-fry recipe is about a simple as it gets and takes just minutes to prepare. I love the flavors of vegetables, so I frequently prepare stir-fry without any kind of sauce. This is one of those times!

I drizzled the shrimp, mushrooms and squash with sesame oil ... tossed them around it it ... and let it sit on the counter for about 30 minutes to absorb a little of the oil. Then I dropped those ingredients into a hot skillet and seared in the flavors, stirring and turning until the shrimp were pink. I added a big handful of greens right on top of the other ingredients ... turned off the burner ... then continued to toss things around until the greens were wilted.  That's it!  All done!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's