Paper Flowers and Baskets!


I've been using my Cricut to make paper flowers and put this wreath together just to see how cute they are! I have both the flower garden dies, and I'm primarily using them to embellish the fronts of mini scrapbooks. I saved that pretty pink ribbon from the package my sister-in-law gave me for my birthday last January! She makes the best bows!




I've also been picking up little baskets as we've jaunted from junk store to junk store this spring and summer and decided to display them on the ladder in my kitchen. I have scads of baskets and don't need another one, but I can't resist the little ones!



I may share this post with a couple of the parties in my sidebar, so make  sure you click through to visit other folks ... but stick around my home page, first!
You might find something you would enjoy.




February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's