First Strawberries of the Season!


When we received a text message from a friend ... that said the first strawberries of the season were available at our favorite local orchard ... we quickly jumped in the car to go get some!



On the way back home, Miss Phoebe ate plenty of the berries right out of the flat! That is so much fun! We'll take her a little later on to pick berries! Pie was on my mind, so I cleaned a quart and got everything ready to make one of my favorite pies!  All I do is mix 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch with as much sugar (or Splenda) as I think the berries will need. These berries didn't need much sugar ... 1/4 cup.


Bake the pie at 350 degrees for about an hour, until the crust is brown and the juices are bubbling!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's