Spicy Corn Dip!


I have eaten a dozen different corn dips in the past couple years, and I like something about each of them. I wanted to create one that had all the things in it that I love, so I just created my own recipe!  
Doesn't this look delicious?


You can see the gooey cheese! Can you see the bacon? This stuff is a meal in itself ... serve it with sturdy corn chips and skip all the rest of the food!


Recipe for Spicy Corn Dip

4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
4 ounces Velveeta, cubed
1 can crisp summer corn
1 Tablespoon chopped Cilantro
1 small slightly hot red pepper, chopped
1 Tablespoon dehydrated onion bits
2 slices of crisp fried bacon, chopped
1 teaspoon Chipotle pepper powder

All you need to do is pile all these ingredients into an oven proof dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. All the cheese will have melted and you can then stir it all together. Top it with about a cup of shredded cheddar or jack cheese before serving. Garnish with another little red pepper.

(I buy the bags of small hot peppers and toss them in the freezer. When I need one, I just cut it with my kitchen shears. No need to thaw it!)

Any kind of crisp packed canned corn works for this recipe ... and 2 cups of frozen kernels work just as well. Use what you have on hand!


I'm a big proponent of using canning jars for all kinds of storage! As a nearly perfect grandma, I have lots of snacks on hand ... and I use half gallon jars to store them after the original package is opened.

You can see our jar of Fritos right here!

In the last picture, I've focused on one of my Mother's Day presents!
Look at these adorable
Mason Jar salt and pepper shakers. I love them!


I'll be sharing this post with a few of the parties listed on my sidebar ... but make sure you visit my home page for a couple other really good recipes! You'll find something that you like. I guarantee it!  Have a great week!



February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's