Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Few Favorite Tables for you to See!


I'm reposting from last summer ... a slide show of favorite tables ... because there are some cute spring scapes in it.  Might give us some inspiration for upcoming holidays!  Special thanks to Chari at Happy to Design for hosting her Sunday Favorites Party!  Make sure you click through to visit the other posts!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie, they're all gorgeous tables! I love the red crab one, it's so much fun. The blue transfer one is a classic, you're a very talented lady, so I'm your newest follower, you're very welcome to visit me so we can share this beautiful hobby of tablescaping and the love for china and nesting.
    XOXO
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting, I'm sooo honoured! Keep showing us such beauty.

    XOXO
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO happy to hear that the tea party has brought new commentors to your fabulous site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That as so much fun to look back at your tablescapes! And so many beautiful tablescapes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie...

    Ohhh my goodness! My friend, I don't even know where to begin! You certainly have given us an entire "feast" of fabulous tables...such eye candy! I think I went through the slide show three of four times to catch all the details! Hehe! First of all, I am wondering what dish pattern is called of the beautiful emerald green plates with the white rose in the center? They are gorgeous and I've never seen that pretty pattern before! It sets a lovely table! Another favorite was the table that you did in the coral, orange and green (where you used the orange placemats)! Ahhh...my heart be still! And then...your pink polka dot pumpkin tablscape just blew me away! I love, love, LOVE that one! It's so unique and simply gorgeous!!! Of course, I loved them all but these three really did take my eye! I have to tell you that I too have the Johnson Bros. "Brookshire" dishes and have used them in a couple of tablescapes over at my place. It was so much fun seeing someone else set a table with that pattern!

    Well my dear lady, you have certainly created some of the most lovely tablescapes ever this past year! I loved getting a peek at a few of them..this was a real treat! Thank you so much for sharing them with us for the Sunday Favorites repost party this week!

    Have a wonderful week, my friend!
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive