The Annual Pork Burger Post!


My annual pork burger post is usually about how ground pork is cheaper than ground beef ... and how I love to buy 5 pounds, make and freeze patties.  Well this year is a little different!  My Phd. daughter has started selling Tupperware! She need something new in her life and wants Phoebe to learn about running a business and earning money.  Sometimes it is hard for children to learn those lessons without a real experience!  This is working perfectly for them.

Of course, I've bought things I don't need ... but I decided I would really use this burger press and storage containers.  I LOVE THIS SET!  I've pattied thousands of burgers in my cooking life, but these perfect patties cooked faster and shrunk less than any I've ever made.  Something about the pressing and the size.  The storage stack is fantastic, too ... and the frozen burger pops right out and will thaw in 30 minutes.  Dr. Tupperware Lady is on to something!  People love their products because they last forever!  I'm not having trouble spending money!



February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's