BBQ Chicken Legs!


Who doesn't love BBQ chicken?  Oh, I'm sure there are lots of folks who don't ... but I can honestly tell you that I don't know one!  As an empty nest grandma, I cook for just one, so for a normal meal, I sure don't need to cook a whole chicken. Legs are my favorite pieces ... so it is a batch of legs that I will cook!

Several years ago, I bought a couple drumstick racks for the grill.  They really make the job super easier. All you have to do is set the legs over medium heat, close the lid on your grill and let the legs cook for about 45 minutes.  After they are done, I take them off the rack, dip them in my favorite BBQ sauce and place the legs directly on the grill, so the sauce gets thick and blackens a little.
Why is this easy? Because all you have to do is turn the rack one time so the legs cook evenly on all sides. Other than that, you can go about the business of mowing grass, cleaning the kitchen or just sitting in the lounge chair, relaxing!



I served my drumsticks with a baked potato and an easy iceberg lettuce salad, topped with marinated olives, pepperoni and chunks of asiago cheese.  I'll be sharing this post with a few parties shown in my sidebar, so make sure you click through to see the other posts!


February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's