NEW FLAG & DONUT HOLES!



It was time to do some serious back yard work and put up a new flag ... so I can properly dispose of the old flag at a Flag Day ceremony next week!  Of course, a new flag was something to celebrate, so I had to set a cute snack table.


I saved a few fruit boxes last summer, just to use for serving quick snacks. If you remember the days when real little woven baskets were used ... you must be at least as old as I am!  I still have some of those from a agriculture basket factory that was located near our home.





Our fried donuts always come right from a can of biscuit dough ... or from Angel Biscuit dough, if I have it in the fridge!


I'm afraid the Pioneer Woman got me again ... with the red checked dishes. I'm giving lots of stuff to charity this summer, so I am justifying a few PW purchases!  My galvanized tin pig likes sitting on the table with some worn garden ornaments!

I might share with some of the parties on my sidebar, so take a look at the other posts!  Have a great week!



February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's