Corn & Garden Vege Salad


Isn't this bowl adorable?  It is Temptations in the flower garden pattern. Look at the cute lady bug and bow decor on the inside edge!



 I made a fresh vegetable salad using grilled corn, tomatoes,  celery, cucumber and green pepper.  Just cut the corn off the cob and chop the vegetables into bite size pieces. Hope you have celery on hand, because I think it makes this salad extra good! I chopped some Basil to add to it, too.



 The dressing is simple ... Just mix 3/4 cup of mayonnaise with a teaspoon of mustard, a Tablespoon of white vinegar (I used my own Basil infused), a Tablespoon of olive oil (I used lemon infused), as much bleu cheesse as you'd like and a pinch of sugar or Splenda. Whip it all together and add it to the salad just before serving.




 It was delicious served with Sloppy Joes!  I'll be sharing this with a few blog parties listed on my sidebar. Make sure you click through and visit!!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's