Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'll Follow You ... If you Follow Me!

I've joined the follow exchange party.  Blogging friends are finding each other through this exchange.  If you'll scroll down, you'll find the party meme just above my list of followers.  Click through to find new friends!

7 comments:

  1. HAHA Debbie! Your comment on my post over at Life is Like a Box of Nuggets made me laugh :) Thanks so much for stopping by! We're following you now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following me, I'm now following you as well and I can't wait to read about your ideas for parties, recipes and other wonderful ideas.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a follower now and thank you for joining our Swap Followings Linky Party. I can tell what a great cook you are. Here's to more mutual blog visits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following me, am following you back =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the follow I am following you back....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your sweet comment and for the new info about St Valentine. No, I did not know that. Also, if I can figure out how, I'm going to become a follower. Sometimes if something's new it takes me a minute. And thanks for following my blog! May you be richly blessed. Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive