Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Posting Again - Online Magazine

Hey!  I'm posting my online magazine again ... just in case you are ready to move beyond Valentines Day!  All this snow makes me ready for spring ... and I'm planning my St. Pat's day party ... so I'm thinking GREEN!

I'm linking to Sunday Favorites ... so make sure you click through the button on the left to visit the other party posts!  Special thanks to our hostess!


Original 1/25/11 post:

Hi!  I'm posting with Tell Me Tuesday to share my new online magazine!  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks to our hostess and make sure you click through to visit the party.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie...

    So nice to see you for the Sunday Favorites repost party, my friend! I would love to see your new online magazine but was unable to view it! Do you mind telling me what I need to do?

    Hope you're having a marvelous Monday!
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive