Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pink Valentines for Saturday!


One more Valentine meal at our house this year ... a quick little brunch in the back sunroom.  The table is all set, but if the outside temperature stays in the single digits, it will be too cold in that room, so I'll move it inside! 

Everything is pink.  I've used Depression Glass cake platters as chargers, then a ruffled white plate, a bright pink heart ... and a little ruffled heart-shaped ramekin that will hold shirred eggs. 

I have heart shaped mini muffin pans and we'll have blueberry muffins to go with the eggs and fresh fruit!  We'll also have champagne mimosas made with passion fruit juice instead of orange juice ... so they'll even be pink!

Be sure to click thru Pink Saturday to see all the party posts! 

16 comments:

  1. Looks like you're going to have a great brunch. Lovely table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day! Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!


    Fabulous table setting!


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh how pretty. Love your tablescape. I'll bet dinner will be yummy! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Debbie! I have enjoyed seeing your pink Depression glass in this post and other recent ones. I really think I need to start collecting some! Enjoy your brunch -- but inside where it's warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a real delight! I'll be over! LOL.

    Jillian
    Bella Rosa Antiques

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful setting ... love the pink depression glass.

    Happy Valentine's ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some fabulous table setting collections ~ look forward to seeing more
    http://welcometotheturnerfarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love LOVE! Particularly when it is pink.

    Happy hearts day to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How Charming!!! The colors and the shine--how welcoming a table for such a sweet holiday!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your plates! Beautiful!
    Have the sweetest of Pink Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trust the weather cooperates for you to have your brunch in the sunroom. Using those pretty plates will just top it off.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your table setting. You have some lucky and I bet happy GRANDS...happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Pink Saturday Debbie Sweetie...
    Wow...What a gorgeous share, I can just see your table now. I know it must look beautiful. The menu sounds absolutely divine, from the blueberry muffins to the champagne mimosas. I hope the weather cooperates for you. It would be the perfect setting.

    A beautiful share sweet friend. I am Country Wings in Phoenix, your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you share next. I would love to have you pop over and let me share my pink post with you as well. I would be honored to have you follow my blog too. I love meeting new friends and sharing our day to day lives and ideas and crafts as we go along the way.

    Have a beautiful Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day as well.

    Country hugs sweetie, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the table setting and Vintage Valentines. Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything is so pretty.I am new to your blog.Love it!! I agree I am so ready for Spring to be here!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive