Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Tabletop of Coke!


Here's a cute post from my daughter's Coke collection! Her dining room table and buffet are covered with memorabilia. We were doing a photo shoot of cakes that included soda pop in the ingredients! Pretty cute.


I'm linking to Marty's Tabletop Tuesdays, so make sure you visit the other posts at the party!

4 comments:

  1. I love the coke collection! I have a few pieces, including one coke can from Korea.
    I have been to the Coke factory in Atlanta, where coke was founded. It's a fun place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Coke fan too. Your daughter has many interesting pieces. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it. What a fun table and such wonderful coke accessories. Great tablescape. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute Coke pieces. They sure brighten things up. The cakes look delish too. laurie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive