- Don't you just love my fancy fried balogna sandwiches?
- How about persimmon bread? Just the thought of a bitter persimmon making me pucker ... makes me laugh!
- Then there are fresh strawberries from Southern Illinois' Flamm Orchard ... and strawberry wine from our favorite Pomona Vineyard ... made with Flamm strawberries! Oh, yum, yum!
- Here's a picture from my Chocolate party last summer. All my girlfriends gathered on the deck for a fabulous meal ... using chocolate in every course. They sat in a gentle rain storm ... wouldn't go in the house ... and finally it thundered and came an absolute downpour ... and everybody ran inside! Trust me ... we were laughing!
- Then ... there's my precious Miss Phoebe! We haven't had much snow this year ... but she certainly has enjoyed playing in it! My daughter has a perfect video of her daddy teaching her how to make snowballs ... and she throws each one at him!
It isn't hard for me to find pictures of things that make me smile! I'm linking to Chef Laurie's Yum Yum Party, so make sure youvisit the The Turner Farm to see all the other party posts!