Red Kitchen Gadgets!

Since almost everything in this post is RED ... I hope it's ok if I repost it with Rednesday at It's a Very Cherry World!  Be sure to click through to visit all the other red posts!  Thanks to our hostess!


Original Post - February 14, 2011:

You probably know that I spend lots of time in my kitchen!  I cook dinner almost every night;  entertain at least once a month;  can and freeze all kinds of things ... in season;  cook for my two monthly newspaper columns; cook for all the photo shoots in the quarterly magazine I publish on my job!  I need ... and love ... gadgets.

My 30 year old Osterizer stand mixer ... that had all the attachments ... croaked last summer.  I treated myself to a new Kitchen Aid Pro about a month ago ... and my husband made me buy all the available attachments!  You'll see the results of the pasta maker ... and the sausage maker in future posts! 













February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's