Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Red Kitchen Gadgets!

Since almost everything in this post is RED ... I hope it's ok if I repost it with Rednesday at It's a Very Cherry World!  Be sure to click through to visit all the other red posts!  Thanks to our hostess!


Original Post - February 14, 2011:

You probably know that I spend lots of time in my kitchen!  I cook dinner almost every night;  entertain at least once a month;  can and freeze all kinds of things ... in season;  cook for my two monthly newspaper columns; cook for all the photo shoots in the quarterly magazine I publish on my job!  I need ... and love ... gadgets.

My 30 year old Osterizer stand mixer ... that had all the attachments ... croaked last summer.  I treated myself to a new Kitchen Aid Pro about a month ago ... and my husband made me buy all the available attachments!  You'll see the results of the pasta maker ... and the sausage maker in future posts! 













15 comments:

  1. Boy! You've got the gadgets for sure. The last one really interests me. I've never see a small suction machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you Debbie and your shiny red new mixer! I have some of the attachments and think they work well, look forward to seeing what you make. Bet the ice maker comes in handy and lovin' your butter bell! I didn't know Ziploc came out with a vacuum saver, might be good to have:@)
    Thanks for playing along, have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very well equipped, love the reds, so bright and cheery! The mixer is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great RED gadgets!! I too have a butter bell -- a great thing in hot/humid summer.

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wondered if those suction gadgets work well. I would like to try one. You have some great red items! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you bring all the red appliances and dump them in my kitchen -- I am loving all the red. Didn't know the Kitchen-Aid had a sausage maker! Joni

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe you are the Gadget Guru!!! Have a beautiful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright and cheerful kitchen you must have. And did I read that right? HE said to buy all the attachments??

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun and all such a great color. I loved how you added the heart and writing to the photos, perfect for Valentine's. Thanks for sharing your new fun gadgets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful toys, sorry important kitchen equipment you have!
    Your cheery red KA mixer with all bells & whistles is outstanding, we ladies do love our KA's, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the red! I would love more information about the foil cutter.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful gadgets! just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all your gadgets. I really like the butter bell. Everything is just beautiful and very red!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are obviously a very serious baker, with all of the great kitchen gadgets you have! It's also quite obvious that you love the color red too!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive