Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vintage Valentine Desserts

My masterpieces are usually made in the kitchen!  Hope you enjoy this post of vintage desserts.  This is an apple butter pie a peach upside down cake and a jelly roll!  The photos were part of my "Made at Home" newspaper column a couple years ago, but I
thought I'd post them ... They are such pretty Valentine desserts!





I'm linking to Masterpiece Monday and Motivate Me Monday, so make sure you click through the favicons on the left to visit the parties.   Special appreciation to our hostesses who take the time to let us show off our creativity!

**The Apple Butter Pie recipe is posted on my Recipes Page.

5 comments:

  1. They look SO DELICIOUS!!! I love the different twist on the upside down cake! AND do you have a recipe to share for the apple butter pie filling??? It sounds wonderful...
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful delights,
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your special desserts look heavenly. I found you through various other blogs. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, how wonderful. So you're the lady that writes those food features I drool over. How cool. Is this your link to Alphabe-Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those looks so delicious! Thank you for sharing at Masterpiece Monday. Have a nice week! Mary :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apple butter pie! Wow, that's a new one to me, sounds great:@)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive