Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Ducks on the Table Top!

I set lots of duck tables during the winter months as we enjoy wild game on the menu!  Here's the centerpiece
from a recent buffet meal.

 I love using Joe's duck decoys and wooden boxes.  I have a big collection of the boxes and Joe has several wooden cigar molds, so we have lots to choose from!   My buffet tablecloth is actually a piece of camo fabric!

I'm linking to Tabletop Tuesday, so make sure you click through the favicon to visit the party.  As always, special thanks to our hostess!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I just woke up and saw your comment. Thank you! OMG, I LOVE your blog! Thanks for following me, and of course I am following you. SJ's "Swap Followings" linky party brought us together. :>) I am going to put you on my new follower post, and on my sidebar.
    Take care and God bless,
    Kathy
    P.S. - How much snow do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, this is just gorgoeus. I love your ducks and the biscuits in the box is fabulous. What a wonderful display. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this. My hubby loves ducks and I know he'll love this too. I am following you too....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie...Thanks for stopping by my blog...I am your new follower from the swap party..
    Have a Blessed day...
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive