Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Penguins in the Bathroom!

Miss Phoebe came to visit and we decorated the bathroom with her favorites ... "wing wings" ... although she doesn't call them that anymore!  She's a big girl now, and that was baby talk!

Black bears usually live in this bathroom ... and sometimes it is a little difficult to decorate around the autumn wallpaper ... which I will never change ... but we overlook that problem.  I'm linking to Tabletop Tuesday ... special thanks to our hostess!  Hope you are all enjoying the new year ... my trees are still up, so you might see a little more Christmas at my house in upcoming posts!


2 comments:

  1. Oh the bears are all wonderful. What fun decorations for th ebathroom. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. Penguins and bears, Oh my.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive