Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, January 24, 2011

A Pink Snow Angel!

We didn't get lots of snow ... but enough for Miss Phoebe to make snow angels!   Here ... she's looking for the perfect spot!    She and her daddy had  come for dinner (Mom was working) ... but we couldn't get her to come in the house!



She's giggling so much ... she can hardly move her arms and legs! 



She finally gets going!   Back and forth ... back and forth!  I'm telling her to "do like a butterfly" and she's telling me ... "no, like an angel."   OOPS!  What does Grandma know?


There wasn't enough snow to really make an impression ... but I acted like I could see the most beautiful angel/butterfly in the whole world!


I was hoping she was finished ... so we could get her out of the wet mess ... but  she's looking for yet another "best spot" to make another angel!


So we did it all over again ... two more times!

3 comments:

  1. Oh a very pretty snow angel! (I had to laugh when you said butterfly and she said ...no, an angel!) :o)

    I loved being in the snow as a kid and when ours were little...but now I would rather watch from inside a warm room...maybe when we get future grandbabies...I will venture out in the cold stuff again :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo adorable!!!

    Stopping in randomly but glad I did! I'm your newest GFC follower! Stop over and link up some tasty recipes in my recipe tab!!!

    I'd love to feature you as guest chef sometime, too! Susie at Scraps of Life

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive