I love Teal Blue ... I used to be silly about only using silk flowers that were the colors of the real plant ... but who cares? I have tons of sets of glasses, and my favorites are the teal blue Indiana Glass Parklane that you see on this tablescape ... and many of my tablescapes! So, why not mix these shiny poinsettias with a few faux peacock feathers and have this great theme??!! The dinnerware is also a favorite ... Mikassa English Countryside.
I've linked to the Poinsettia Party ... so make sure you click through the icon on the left and visit all the other posts! Special thanks to our hostess. Happy Holidays!
Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!
Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (107)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (38)
- ► 2011 (136)
- Merry Christmas from Slice of Pie!
- Holiday Decor Party! Front Porch Buddies
- Nativity Party
- Blown Hot Water Heater Christmas!
- Christmas Cloche times Three!
- Magnolia Table for Christmas!
- Old World Speakers!
- My Wonderful Life ... Cookies!
- Deck the Halls Party -- A Sneak Peek at the Trees!...
- Teal Poinsettias for Christmas Tablescape!
- Poinsettia Party Tablescape!
- Tablescape Thursday - Autumn Leaves, One More Time...
- ▼ December (12)