Sunday Favorites - Goat Wagon & Wine

I'm participating in Sunday Favorites at Happy to Design.  Make sure you visit the party posts!  I'm happy to share an old post that shows my goat wagon ... My daddy built it for me ... and he built many of them!  When we were kids, we really had a goat that pulled one ... and my brother has had several since!  His grandbabies love the wagon rides.  Mine has never been pulled by a goat ... just used for lots of other things!


Original Post from October 2009:
I'm posting early because "Gwamma" and Papa get the baby for a few days! Her mom and daddy are off on a little business trip and we can't wait to spoil her! I've posted two collages ... one of our goat wagon that we use for lots of things, but we love to serve wine from it! The other is a cute little sports tablescape to entertain little ... or big boys! One more outdoor function before it gets too cold. As always, thanks to Susan for hosting our Tablescape Thursday event! Click the icon below to jump to her site and link to other posts!


February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's