Easter Tablescape

I've slowly managed to get my Easter celebration posted!  Here comes the tablescape.  I received a set of galvanized metal chargers for Mother's Day in 2016, and they have become one of my favorite things!  Even though Miss Phoebe wanted to use nice china for Easter Dinner, I was still determined to use a galvanized shabby chic theme!



Down the center of the table ...  My happy little chicken feeder filled with flowers, eggs and baskets!


Here are a few of the purple gingham checked elements!  Even the little basket has checks!


I don't think that anything can be shabby chic without lots of flowers!


These adorable napkins printed with rabbits ... came from Pier 1.  Tiny crocheted flowers are part of the design.  The place mat came from Target a few years ago.


The place setting is simple ... shabby ... elegant ... I don't know!  It is just cute and comfortable.  The oval plates are melamine ... came from World Market this year.




Hope you enjoyed!  I'll be sharing with a couple of the parties on my sidebar. Stop by to see all the other party girls!


February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's