Welcome Blue Autumn!


I'm afraid that something at Big Lots caught my eye a few weeks ago.  A pretty teal pumpkin! Then I saw another one ... then I saw some blue pumpkin shaped candles and all that reminded me of the year that I decorated my sun room for Halloween in BLUE!  Phoebe was little then, and she loved the word BLUUUUUUE!  She would drag in out and emphasize it and make us all mimic her!

So, I decided to have a blue dining room for autumn, until the Halloween decorations came out!



My picture came from Kirkland's .. and don't you love that cozy blanket hanging off the mantel? It took about ten minutes to make that!



February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's