NuWave Dinner for One!

I've been really busy lately and have been so happy that I have my NuWave oven!  I just never dreamed how much I would love this thing.

Here you'll see a little Cornish Game Hen ... sprinkled with a Chipotle Raspberry Seasoning (saltless) Salt and roasted for 17 - 20 minutes!  It just takes green beans about 8 minutes to roast, so I toss them in in the middle of the process.  So good ... and the skin, which I usually share with MeMutt ... was especially good!


Look at these yummy pork chops ... thin slices dredged in egg wash and seasoned bread crumbs ... with roasted Brussels Sprouts.  This takes 8 - 10 minutes and then I sprinkled a little bleu cheese and bacon crumbles over it.


One of my favorite go-to meals for just one is to pop a little pasta in boiling water and whip up an easy Alfredo sauce ... All you need is a tablespoon of butter slowly melted ... stir in about 1/4 cup of dried parmesan cheese, then add a cup of Half and Half.  Whisked all together, this becomes a smooth delicious sauce.  So, I NuWaved  a couple tiny salmon fillets and a handful of broccoli flowerettes ... That took 7 minutes!  I brushed the salmon with some lemon infused olive oil ... topped the fillets with Rosemary ... and tossed the broc in the same olive oil.  Delicious!


I'll be sharing this post with a couple blog parties this week, so click through to see the other posts!  Enjoy!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's