Silver Christmas Photo Shoot!

I've posted a pretty slide show from the photo shoot done in my dining room months ago for inclusion in the Life & Style magazine, published by the Southern Illinoisan Newspaper.  If you click the video, you should get a full screen view and make sure you turn on the sound button!


You can view the article online by clicking through right here!  I couldn't share the photos I took until now ... giving the magazine plenty of time to circulate.  However, the professional shots are much better than mine, so you will definitely want to view the actual article!   If you'd like a copy of the actual magazine, don't hesitate to email me and ask for it.  I'd be happy to send you one.

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's