Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tablescape Thursday - Italian Family Dinner

I'm participating in Tablescape Thursday, so make sure you click through to visit the other posts.  Special thanks to Susan for hosting one of our favorite parties!

This tablescape was done for one of the first newspaper  cooking columns  I wrote!  I love it so much, I recently decided I needed to set it again.  First, though,  I'm going to share the photos with you!

I love using these big pasta bowls ... from Italy.  Placing boxes of tubes of tomato paste and anchovy paste ... with dry pasta and big bulbs of garlic ... makes a cute tablescape!




5 comments:

  1. I love this tablescape! I love the pasta bowls, so beautiful and with such great colors! Great table linen, such a pretty print, so inviting! I love all the oranges.
    Hugs
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun, colorful table Debbie! Gotta love a 'scape you can eat when it's all done:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colorful and cheery - just how I picture an Italian table. All the colors of a garden. Makes my mouth water for some pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very nice! I'm working on an Italian Tablescape for next week! :) I love how colorful everything is. Hope your evening is Plum Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, love all the oranges, perfect for a summery table.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive