Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tablescape Thursday - Pink Pumpkins




Original Post from 10/28/09:

I'm posting pictures of my weekend blast! I tablescaped for the cure ... at an American Cancer Society event. I won the red ribbon and my friends in the Women's Club won the blue ribbon! What a fantastic job they did with their 50's theme ... look at the details. The centerpiece had to have a shoe in it ... and the pink shoe telephone was a big hit! One of the girls made the napkins, scanned the fabric and reporoduced it on pink ties for the men to wear .. and on the place cards. Enjoy!

Today, I'm participating in Sunday Favorites so don't forget to  click through to see the other posts!  Special thanks to our hostess for taking he time to let us play together!

I chose to post this little project ... a tablescape I created for a fundraiser ... because I want to always remind all my blogging friends to remember to do their self-exams ... and get all your annual check-ups with your doctors.  Early detection saves lives.

4 comments:

  1. How cute! If I were her age and some special person got me pink boots I wouldn't take them off either! Does she sleep with them on? I would have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now who wouldn't adore pink cowgirl boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink boots and a good cause! Sounds like one heck of a good time!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie...

    Ohhh my gosh...this is totally pink, pumpkin, polka dot, PERFECTION!!! I love, love, LOVE each and every little detail of this pretty table, my friend! Bet you had sooo much fun creating and putting this table together...and for such a great cause too! Ohhh...I would love to do a table just like this someday! I will be saving a few of your photos for my inspiration files! Thank you so much for sharing this delight post with us for the Sunday Favorites repost party this week...this was truly a treat!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive