Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Pink Saturday Tea Cookies!

Here's a little cookies and tea tablescape that I used recently for my newspaper cooking column.  I'd used my British Castles china for a dinner party ... so I thought I'd use it one more time before I put it away!   I'm linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound, so make sure you click through to visit the other posts!





If you'd like the recipes, here's a link to my cooking column Made at Home Tea Cookies in the Southern Illinoisan  Newspaper!  Make sure you go to my home page to see some of my other posts!  I have lots of PINK roses!  Happy Pink Saturday!

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful presentation. I would love to sit down for a cup of tea with you, especially if you serve some of those cookies! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum...love cookies..especially the home made kind. What time is tea? Count me in lol
    HPS
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous (and yummy) display of culinary delights! Your photos are lovely too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not need the recipe as I do not cook much anymore. I will take a big helping of yours tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that teapot brewing, Debbie? Everything looks delicious & so inviting ... beautiful presentation.

    Have a beautiful PINK weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    5 Day GIVEAWAY, pop over

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yummy, I love cookies and baking! I most certainly will enter to see your recipes, thanks for sharing. I love your table for tea, just beautiful! Your tea pot's so pretty, I love all this presentation. I'm also at PINK SAT., come on over!
    Hugs
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful setting! The cookies look delicious!!!

    Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs
    Chaor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks yummy!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive