Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sunday Favorites - Farmers' Market Table

Here's a Sunday Favorites post from a couple years ago! Make sure you click through to Happy to Design so you can visit all the other posts!   Special thanks to our hostess!


Original Post: 9-30-09

Here's one of the tables I set for my tablescaping and party planning workshop that I taught at a recent women's conference! I though it would be great for TT. As always, special thanks to Susan at Between Naps ... for hosting our event! Click through to jump to all the other links to see the great tables!


16 comments:

  1. Oh the mini cast iron pans are super. You have a lot of interesting pieces and have set them up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interested, very interested

    you do very well with your photos and recipes, they look easy and appealing

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful photos -- everything looks delightful and entertaining too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie-Your covered dishes and little cornbread skillets are the cutest things ever!!! I like "winter" food so much better--comfort food :) Love the mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that produce in the basket is so summery! I love the cornbread in the little black skillets. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a wonderful post. So many unique pieces on the table. Great job. Thanks for visiting.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello...

    Awesome!!! Love your "Farmer's Market" tablescape, my friend! My favorite...the little veggie covered soup tureens...adorable! Wishing you the best with your new cookbook...it looks fabulous with so many great ideas!!!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all those fresh veggies on your farmer's market table. What an appetizing way to welcome people to the table. The little skillets on your one pot meal are the greatest little things. What a conversation starter!

    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done well and the colors are awesome!
    Neat way to showcase your Tablescape Thursday.

    Hope you'll drop by for hot chocolate!

    Many Autumn Blessings to you,
    d from homehaven

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such unique pieces! I really love it all! And your mosaics are beautiful!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful, colorful and gorgeous post! I really enjoyed it!

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Farmers Market TT! The veggie pots are perfect! I like the various colors of flatware as well! The mini skillets are great! Where did you find those!

    Great job!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all these photos! Just beautiful and I love the "one potters"!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! Those vegetable dishes are sooooo cute!

    Came over from Sunday Faves.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive