Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Pink Saturday Baby Shower!

I host a charity baby shower every year to benefit an adoption agency we appreciate ... and Miss Phoebe was just a toddler when we had this polka dot party!   Can't believe how much she's grown!

Pink polka dot clothing!  Pink polka dot watering cans filled with tulips, mums and ivy!   Polka dot dishes!  Who wouldn't have fun at a party like this?  We all did ... and the gifts
for the adoptive babies were really nice! 


Here's a kiss for all of our Pink Saturday  blogging friends!   Make sure you click through to see all the other posts!


9 comments:

  1. Darling post-with such a sweet girl too! I love the idea of hosting a baby shower for those in need, I might just steal it from you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great cause! Ya gotta love polka dots (and pigs:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you prefer baby gifts like an edible centerpiece, consider a tower of cupcakes or cakes. Decorate each cake with ice or plastic toppers to match the shower theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea! Beautiful polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet post filled with lots of great pink dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie, this is a wonderful idea & I love the decorations/theme. What a precious little princess ...

    I crochet baby blankets & give them to those that need ...
    Have a lovely PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!

    Have a happy Pink Saturday!!
    Sparkly Hugs,
    Tobi and the Pixies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is too cute! I collect all things "cherry".

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! A wonderful way to support those babies and families.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive