I'm participating in Marty's Tabletop Party, so make sure you click through to visit all the other posts! Special thanks to our hostess ... for her many efforts to help us entertain ourselves!
I set little things around for Miss Phoebe to discover when she visits. She loves Gwamma's pigs, so I decided to put a few out for her! I'll decorate just about any empty spot ... and yes, these are sitting on a stack of baskets beside the dryer! Why not?
...and look how pretty my quince bush is ... It is supposed to snow this week ... one more time!
Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!
Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (107)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (38)
- Y is for Yill
- Pigs for Tabletop Tuesday!
- Easter Inspiration for Friday
- X is for Xylograph!
- Apricots Set the Mood for Spring!
- Federated Women's Club in 1911
- Dressed up Dogs!
- W is for Wagon
- What Happened to Uncle Peck's Fighting Cock?
- Celebrate Ina Garten!
- Leprechauns in the Bathroom!
- Happy Anniversary Mrs. Roosevelt!
- How Irish is Corned Beef?
- Hear Comes Peter Cottontail Cloche!
- V is for Vrouw
- Tabletop Tuesday - New Glass Rack
- Follow Me - I'll Follow You!
- St. Pat's Irish Coffee!
- Sunday Favorites - Goat Wagon & Wine
- Alphabet Thursday - U is for Ugh!
- Tablescape Thursday - Happy Mardi Gras!
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2010 (56)