Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Pigs for Tabletop Tuesday!

I'm participating in Marty's Tabletop Party, so make sure you click through to visit all the other posts!  Special thanks to our hostess ... for her many efforts to help us entertain ourselves!

I set little things around for Miss Phoebe to discover when she visits.  She loves Gwamma's pigs, so I decided to put a few out for her!  I'll decorate just about any empty spot ... and yes, these are sitting on a stack of baskets beside the dryer!  Why not?


...and look how pretty my quince bush is ... It is supposed to snow this week ... one more time!



4 comments:

  1. What a fun blog! I stopped by from Marty's party and I'm so glad I did. I'm your newest follower! You take amazing pictures.
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are as cute as can be! I bought my little goddaughter a pig that looks similar to the two little stuffed ones on your dryer. Phoebe is adorable BTW.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me minute to notice that even the basket is a pig. Too funny.
    Give your lovely lab a kiss on the nose for me. We had our black lab put down this January and I miss her terribly. Ooops there are two dogs. Give the other one a kiss too please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 'Little Piggy Party' cause I am one too. LOL
    MB

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive