Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Celebrate Ina Garten!

I'm joining  Lynn (and Earl) at Happier Than a Pig in Mud for the Celebrity Chef party!  Click through to visit the other party posts!

I love Ina Garten and when Earl told me that Lynn wanted to celebrate Ina ... I knew I had to join in all the fun.  I think Ina is "real people" ... and I love it when Jeffrey comes into her show to taste something! 

So, here's what I made from Ina's Food TV recipe collection.   If you'd like the recipe for her East Hampton Clam Chowder or Ina's Cape Cod Salad click thru to obtain the recipes from the network's site.

7 comments:

  1. Debbie this looks great, I haven't had clam chowder in such a long time! Thanks so much for joining in! Earl sat out the Cook-Along today I didn't know how well he'd behave around all this food, maybe next time:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, Both the salad and the clam chowder look great. Beautiful photography too!
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, Don't you just love Earl? These look delicious! I added the Cape Cod salad to my recipe file--how can I resist dried cranberries and blue cheese together? Yum!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love clam chowder, thanks for reminding me about this great Ina recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie,

    Both are wonderful recipes. I have all her books and often watch the show. I haven't made the chowder yet but the salad is a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That salad looks amazing! I love fruit and nuts in my salad and bleu cheese???? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We just love Clam Chowder. We have a favorite little place that we have it when we go to the coast. I will try your recipe it looks delicious. Thank you for sharing and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive