Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Apricots Set the Mood for Spring!

 I knew it was spring, when our apricot tree bloomed Sunday!  How beautiful!

 It put me in the mood to change the looks of my little maple hutch!  I pulled out my  Mikasa Day Dreams ... that I bought a couple weeks ago from my friend, George ... at his antique shop!  George has everything imaginable in his shop ... and has owned shops from Southern Illinois to Kansas City!  I had looked at this dinnerware for a year ... and finally decided I had to have it! 

I'm happy to post with the Tabletop Tuesday linky party! 
Make  sure you visit Marty and enjoy the other posts! 

5 comments:

  1. Your new china is so pretty and you have displayed it so nicely in that sweet hutch...very Spring like....hugs...cleo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring to you! I hope you enjoy all the beauty and warmth that the season brings!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, your china is lovely. I wanted to comment on your pictures of Phoebe but I couldn't see a comment button. She is absolutely precious. What a sweet, sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mikasa Day Dreams dinnerware is truly dreamy It is Spring in your home , indeed.Enjoy this fresh and spontaneous season !
    Thank you for visiting my blog and writing a kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new dishes are very pretty for spring! Don't you just love it when you want something for a long time...and then you get it! Your hutch looks so nice!

    Thanks for visiting me:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive