It put me in the mood to change the looks of my little maple hutch! I pulled out my Mikasa Day Dreams ... that I bought a couple weeks ago from my friend, George ... at his antique shop! George has everything imaginable in his shop ... and has owned shops from Southern Illinois to Kansas City! I had looked at this dinnerware for a year ... and finally decided I had to have it!
Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!
Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (107)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (38)
- Y is for Yill
- Pigs for Tabletop Tuesday!
- Easter Inspiration for Friday
- X is for Xylograph!
- Apricots Set the Mood for Spring!
- Federated Women's Club in 1911
- Dressed up Dogs!
- W is for Wagon
- What Happened to Uncle Peck's Fighting Cock?
- Celebrate Ina Garten!
- Leprechauns in the Bathroom!
- Happy Anniversary Mrs. Roosevelt!
- How Irish is Corned Beef?
- Hear Comes Peter Cottontail Cloche!
- V is for Vrouw
- Tabletop Tuesday - New Glass Rack
- Follow Me - I'll Follow You!
- St. Pat's Irish Coffee!
- Sunday Favorites - Goat Wagon & Wine
- Alphabet Thursday - U is for Ugh!
- Tablescape Thursday - Happy Mardi Gras!
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2010 (56)