Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sunday Favorites - Goat Wagon & Wine

I'm participating in Sunday Favorites at Happy to Design.  Make sure you visit the party posts!  I'm happy to share an old post that shows my goat wagon ... My daddy built it for me ... and he built many of them!  When we were kids, we really had a goat that pulled one ... and my brother has had several since!  His grandbabies love the wagon rides.  Mine has never been pulled by a goat ... just used for lots of other things!


Original Post from October 2009:
I'm posting early because "Gwamma" and Papa get the baby for a few days! Her mom and daddy are off on a little business trip and we can't wait to spoil her! I've posted two collages ... one of our goat wagon that we use for lots of things, but we love to serve wine from it! The other is a cute little sports tablescape to entertain little ... or big boys! One more outdoor function before it gets too cold. As always, thanks to Susan for hosting our Tablescape Thursday event! Click the icon below to jump to her site and link to other posts!


19 comments:

  1. I like both of these adorable tablescapes! The goat wagon is so cute, great story about your dad's woodworking hobby! Love the sports theme as well, fish bowl is such a good idea!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute... I love them both...
    xoxo
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is such fun--- I want to sit at BOTH tables!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What little boy wouldn't LOVE this sports themed table. Very cute. Thanks for sharing and happy TT to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wagon. What a sweet heirloom to be passed down. I love old family pieces with a story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely tablescape! Happy fall to you and please stop over for a visit soon!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 'sports theme' centerpiece and napkins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sport's theme table is perfect for both adults and kids. Love the idea of the balls in the fish bowl. I agree, fish bowls come in handy for oh so many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an empty fish bowl in a cupboard just gathering dust. Thanks so much for this brilliant idea and post!

    Happy Sunday and best wishes for a fabulous week.
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the goat wagon and the way you decorated it. I bet you can do so many wonderful things with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love black bears and football - - - so WOW, this was a JACK POT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my word I'm in love with the goat wagon. I saw a vintage wagon downtown at an antique shop and thought it might be for a goat. I wanted it soooooooooo bad but it was a bit spendy and at the time I couldn't get it. ;-( Love your sports theme idea too. You're very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You really do set a fabulous tablescape. The wagon is a treasure. I could just see moving it around the yard, full of pots of flowers, so they could soak up more sun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debbie...

    What a great post, my friend! Ohhh...I just love your goat wagon...it's awesome! I would love to have one...I'm thinking of sooo many different things that I could do with one! Loved both of your beautiful mosaics, my friend! The black bears are really awesome too! Ohhh my goodness, your sports tablescape is just so neat and sooo much fun! Bet those grandson's loved it!

    Well dear lady, I'm so tickled to have you join in with the fun of the Sunday Favorites repost party once again this week! I really enjoyed your post...thank you!!! I hope that you're having a wonderful weekend!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive