Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Follow Me - I'll Follow You!



I'm participating in the Follow party at Homemaker on a Dime!  Make sure you click through to visit with SJ to visit all the other posts!  Her site is pretty cool ... she's come up with a great idea and sure did a good job last month in enccouraging us to make new friends!  I've learned a lot from her, too!  Her site is filled with ideas for doing big appeal things ... on little amounts of money!  My kind of girl!


In the last month, I've started following lots of new blogs!  This cute cherry lovin' site is one of them, and just tonight,  I added Fabulessly Crafty with the emphasis on LESS!  Both are great sites.  Hope you'll follow me ... and hope you'll visit these sites, too!

2 comments:

  1. I am your latest follower from the Swap Followings link party. Please come follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Debbie! Thank you for the sweet shoutout. Thank you, too, for joining in our Swap Followings Linky party and helping it make a success! Hope you join us again next month :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive