Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Still Wintertime!

As much as I wish Spring was just around the corner ... it isn't!   So, I am happy to decorate with this cute snowman and all the other red and white items ... for another six weeks!   I grabbed that big snowman and the round boxes at the 90% off sale at JoAnn Fabrics the other day and knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.   My friend, Liz, gave me the snowman arrangement in the tall red can for Christmas ... and I knew all these things combined would be really nice.  I'm having a fondue luncheon soon, and my table will be red and white, so I wanted to set the same theme in the sunroom where I plan to serve my luncheon.  You'll have to wait a couple weeks to see that tablescape ... but I hope you drop back by later!


Last summer my brother and sister-in-law gave me the "Bless the Blooms" wall hanging and I decorated the sunroom using red geramiums to match it.  If you missed that post, take a look 
RIGHT HERE!  I just keep adding geraniums to things!  

I'm linking to Tabletop Tuesday, so don't forget to click through to see the other posts!  Before you go, though, visit my home page to see my other posts!

This is a perfect post for Rednesday, so make sure you go see those entries, too!   ... and I'm posting with the Friday Charm of the Home Party!  and Seasonal Sundays!   Be sure and take a look.

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Debbie! I love snowmen and this is such a great vignette for Winter! {I'll have my tabletop post up tomorrow morning}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowmen! Yep, I brought mine out as soon as I took down the Christmas decorations-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red snowmen are so cheery! It really brightens up the snowy look, makes it seem like winter is just fun and games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the snowmen idea for winter. Your are so bright and cheery and I love this cute vignette. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love snowmen. This is such a pretty arrangement. And i really like your graphics on the collage!
    Blessings,
    Susie
    Happy Rednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice assortment of reds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet !!! Maybe you know it was "National Pie Day" yesterday 1/23/2012 ... I missed it but somehow managed 2 consecutive blog posts about pie.

    I wonder why I am suddenly hungry for cherries.
    happy rednesday,
    threeoldkeys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your snowen collection. I had all of my snow decor out for a couple weeks. It had been so unusually warm here that it just wasn't cutting it. I decided to put it away and bring out the Valentines decor a bit early. Guess what? Yup, it snowed. First time we've had to shovel all season. Oh well, Valentines is stayin. Happy Rednesday!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your winter decor, so charming!

    Happy Rednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive