Still Wintertime!

As much as I wish Spring was just around the corner ... it isn't!   So, I am happy to decorate with this cute snowman and all the other red and white items ... for another six weeks!   I grabbed that big snowman and the round boxes at the 90% off sale at JoAnn Fabrics the other day and knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.   My friend, Liz, gave me the snowman arrangement in the tall red can for Christmas ... and I knew all these things combined would be really nice.  I'm having a fondue luncheon soon, and my table will be red and white, so I wanted to set the same theme in the sunroom where I plan to serve my luncheon.  You'll have to wait a couple weeks to see that tablescape ... but I hope you drop back by later!


Last summer my brother and sister-in-law gave me the "Bless the Blooms" wall hanging and I decorated the sunroom using red geramiums to match it.  If you missed that post, take a look 
RIGHT HERE!  I just keep adding geraniums to things!  

I'm linking to Tabletop Tuesday, so don't forget to click through to see the other posts!  Before you go, though, visit my home page to see my other posts!

This is a perfect post for Rednesday, so make sure you go see those entries, too!   ... and I'm posting with the Friday Charm of the Home Party!  and Seasonal Sundays!   Be sure and take a look.

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's