What do you Re-purpose?

I'm just curious about the kinds of things that people find second purposes for ... especially in your households!    My favorite is to reuse the big bag that my dry dog food comes in.  It is foil lined and has a zipper closure ... so it makes a perfect heavy trash bag ... used best when you are going to have lots of chicken bones ... or scraps from a heavy food preparation day.   It zips closed ... no bad smells!!!   I have also used them as the second bag for bird feed ... ears of dried corn or bird seed.   What do you save to use again ........ and don't tell me aluminum foil!   leave me a comment ... and I'll eventually post the list of ideas!

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's