Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another Friendship Bread Starter Recipe!



Friendship Banana Chocolate Snack Cake


In a big mixer bowl, combine:

2 cups self rising flour
1 ½ cups sugar
1 small box of sugar free instant banana pudding mix
3 heaping Tablespoons of cocoa powder
½ teaspoon salt

Add:
1 cup canola oil
½ cup milk
3 eggs
1 teaspoon of rum extract
1 cup friendship bread starter

Whip until well blended.  Pour the batter into a prepared 13 x 9 inch baking dish.  Sprinkle 1 cup of sliced almonds and 1 cup of chocolate chips over the top of the batter. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.   This cake isn’t too sweet and makes 24 snack cake servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive