Tablescapes from 2011!





Take a look at my video slide presentation ... several of my tablescapes from 2011 are shown.   If you like this, click through my YouTube button and watch some of my other videos!


I'm linking with the party at the Charm of Home and with Feathered Nest Friday  Make sure you click through to see the other posts ... and thanks to our hostesses for giving us the opportunity to come together!


I'm also posting with Pink Saturdays, so make sure you click through to see the other posts.   Here's one more collage of pink, before the little tree comes down.  This pink is in my sewing room ... and includes a couple of my little dolls!



February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's