Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tablescapes from 2011!





Take a look at my video slide presentation ... several of my tablescapes from 2011 are shown.   If you like this, click through my YouTube button and watch some of my other videos!


I'm linking with the party at the Charm of Home and with Feathered Nest Friday  Make sure you click through to see the other posts ... and thanks to our hostesses for giving us the opportunity to come together!


I'm also posting with Pink Saturdays, so make sure you click through to see the other posts.   Here's one more collage of pink, before the little tree comes down.  This pink is in my sewing room ... and includes a couple of my little dolls!



8 comments:

  1. i love your pink ornaments and that doll is so pretty. Hope to see you in my Pink Saturday entries one and two. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful tabletop tour of 2011 --- it would be difficult to pick a favorite, but I did especially like the pink Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pinks!So nice visiting with you-Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sewing room and your little dolls!
    Happy Pink Day!
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the joy of visiting blogs on weekend, everything you see is gorgeous and sweet. I love it!

    Come see my PINK, when you get a chance. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was just browsing a few more (belated) pinks today - saw your photo link and came in for a visit. Your doll's hat in the lower right reminds me of Link #121's hat (Kathy-The Writer's Reverie). Looks like you have a very enjoyable vista for you sewing room. Or did, b/c it's probably long gone and packed away for a year now. Very pretty. Nice to meet you! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive