Holly Happiness!

I don't think you can set too many beautiful Christmas tables.  I leave decorations up for a couple weeks into January and enjoy holiday tablescapes through the month!    
Here's to Holly Happiness!   
We enjoyed a dinner of homemade red sauce over tortellini and ravioli ... with cheesy garlic bread and Caesar Salad!


I could probably wrap the Statue of Liberty in my vast collection of table cloths, but when I bought this dining room table last summer, I declared that I would never use a table cloth again!  
I love the tabletop!   

These candle hurricanes are Home Reflections from QVC ... and the big flameless red candles are Candle Impressions.   I added silk holly leaves and berries to the hurricanes.

This dinnerware is Sango White Christmas.  I bought it last summer at my favorite antique store because it had actually belonged to a friend who had sold her estate and moved to Florida!   The ruby red glass is Noritake and the flatware is Cambridge.   The square red bowl is Pfaltzgraff.   I have so much stuff ... I could set a different table every day for 
the rest of my life!  Someday, all my stuff will be on 
the shelves of that antique store!


I made my napkin rings.  I bought the faux red coral beads and I always have a bag of miscellaneous beads, so it is easy to string a napkin ring on jewelry wire.  

Tables are so pretty in candle light!  


Please go to my home page and check out my video of tablescapes that I posted during 2011 ... or click my YouTube button and go to my channel to look at several videos.



I'm posting with Tablescape Thursday so make sure you click through to see all the other beautiful tables.  
Special thanks to our hostess!

Happy Holly Days!


February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's