Pink Saturday Lilies and Hearts!

Don't you just love these beautiful lilies?  Some of the university students I work with gave me these for my birthday!  They smell so good ... and that special heart is from Miss Phoebe.  She's learning how to use scissors and with a little patience, she can fold the paper and cut out hearts.  All that special writings says "happy birthday, Gwamma"!   Such talent.


I'm sharing my pink with Pink Saturdays so make sure you click through to see the other very pink posts!


But, first ... go to my home page and take a look at my other posts.  I still have a couple pretty holiday tables and a video of most of my tablescapes from 2011.

February's Family Sunday Dinner

Christmas 2020

Mary Queen of Scots Dinner Menu Booklet

Grandma Debbie's Christmas 2018

Grandma's Blue & Green Pupkins!

Autumn at Grandma Debbie's