Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Tabletop Tuesday

Isn't this the most adorable miniature cedar chest?  It looks almost exactly like my big one ... and right now, I have placed it on the coffee table ... just to look at!  I brought it straight home from an antique store last Saturday and put it on the table.  I didn't even polish it!


I have big plans for it and you'll see it in a future tablescape for a wine tasting party!  For now, I'm just enjoying the cute little thing!


I'm sharing this through The Charm of Home, so make sure you click through and look at all the other posts!

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty and huge too. Just right for what you are going to do with it. happy Tuesday.

    Kim, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun find! I have a miniature one that they gave us in hight school. Looks quite similar. I really can't remember why they gave them to us. It'll be fun to see what else you do with it. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment.
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is adorable. I love the little cedar chests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute find! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive