Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pink Castle for Pink Saturday!

When we celebrated the April wedding of the Royals ... Phoebe enjoyed a new gift!  I found this great castle ... in perfect condition ... at GoodWill.   Then, I got online and found all kinds of royal "Peoples" ... a princess wedding, complete with a carriage and a horse ... thrones ... a wedding cake and gifts!   
Phoebe's favorite color is not pink ... it is blue!  
Thank goodness part of the castle was blue!


I'm participating in Pink Saturday so make sure you click through to see the rest of the posts!  Special thanks to our hostess for giving us a reason to keep pink in our lives!







12 comments:

  1. How cute, talk about perfect timing! I'll bet she loved it:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little girls dream world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember playing Barbie Dream House with my daughters when they were little... some 25 years ago... Pink is my granddaughters very favorite color! She'd love to play with Phoebe's dollhouse!

    Thanks for visiting French Lique! Come anytime!

    Pink Saturday Blessings... Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A royal castle indeed. I hope she has a lovely time playing with it!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh, I like YOUR PINK HOUSE more than the ones I posted about today. :))
    Phoebe is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet she is so enjoying her play castle- just brings out the princess in us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy my time on your beautiful blog:)
    Lovely post again. The pink house is so adorable.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)
    HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, just perfect for lil'girls...they just love castles and princesses! Happy (blue) Pink Sat., I just came from there. Have a great weekend. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful little princess you have in your life! and these photos bring lots of memories of childhood, doll houses and dreaming. i plan to check out the restof your blog as well. happy pink saturday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a berautiful toy. I am glad your little one enjoys your wonderful gift...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Phoebe is a lucky little girl to have such a fabulous playhouse! I know she will get many years of enjoyment out of it... and treasured memories. Happy (belated) Pink Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a precious little face Phoebe has. And she might just be the first little girl her age to not like PINK as a favorite color. lol

    I'm visiting from Ginger's Savannah Granny. Thought I would come by and say hi.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive