Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pink Saturday Depression Glass

I'm participating in Pink Saturday and I'm actually reposting some photos from last Summer!  Hope you don't mind ... they are pretty and pink!




Here's a little bit of my collection of Depression Glass ... and my collection of doll sized wicker furniture!  I love to use it as centerpieces.  Hope you enjoy!  Happy Pink Saturday and as always, thanks to our hostess!

Hope you'll take time to visit my home page and see my other posts.

7 comments:

  1. What a delightful table setting, Debbie. Love the DG.

    Happy PS weekend.
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty table!!!
    Enjoy your "Pink" weekend!!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely table setting using your depression glass. Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove your candles! They're Depression Glass? So pretty~and the pink vintage hotpad holder under the first candle is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet lady. I love your pink depression glass. The table setting is so playful and springlike. Thank you for sharing.Your crochet pieces are wonderful. Mom sold most of her's in a garage sale before I knew about it. There weren't many left.
    I am getting ready to post about our meeting. Hope you don't mind the major cropping. We didn't get very many good photos. Our nice Georgia helper was not very steady.
    Kim wants to purchase some of the Southern Illinois cookbooks. Let me know where she should go.
    Hope to spend more time on the next trip. Maybe we can go on the Wine Trail. Hugs and prayers, Ginger :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely tablescape.....
    I'm glad you decided to repost these for I took a vacation from blogging last year and missed this tablescape. I love your brown "Everyday" dishes featured in your previous post too. Oh so sweet....and how about that piggybank?
    Thanks for sharing and have a pinkishly beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the depression glass! And as a meetings/incentives planner, thank you for all you do at the Convention Center.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive