Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!
Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Cookies with Fresh Herbs!
If you're looking for some fantastic cookies that use fresh herbs in the ingredients ... check out my Made at Home Cooking Column from years past in the Southern Illinoisan! These are easy to make ... and very good! I've added the recipes below the picture, if you want to skip the article!
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (107)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (38)
- Pink Castle for Pink Saturday!
- Foyer Table Spiffed Up a Little!
- My Babies are Waiting for Company!
- Tablescape Thursday - Anticipation!
- Pink Saturday Depression Glass
- Everyday Dishes
- Summer Cloche Party on the Porch!
- Pink Saturday Pearls and A Pink Belle
- Lime Shrimp!
- A Little Bathroom Freshening!
- Cookies with Fresh Herbs!
- Something Pink!
- New Dining Room Furniture
- Brunch on the 4th of July!
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2010 (56)