Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thrift to Treasures!

Posted by Picasa
All the items for this little vignette ... except my strands of pearls .. came from thrifting!  Don't you love it when you find good deals?   I'm linking to Thrifty Things Friday so make sure you click through to visit the other posts.

 You might want to view my Royal Wedding post too ... so go to my home page to find it.  It's filled with vintage pictures of weddings back to Queen Victoria!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, lots of fun thrift finds! Love the bird cage. And your little figurines are wonderful. Thanks for joining TTF. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty vignette. And to think it all came from thrifting. Don't you just love it. Thank you for sharing. I am going to visit your royal wedding post. Hugs to you, Karie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie!
    I just wanetd to let you know that his post will be featured on this week's Thrifty Things Friday party!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive