Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Tabletop Tuesday - Rabbits!

Oh, I just had to put out more rabbits!  Isn't this couple beautiful?  He looks like he is in love ... don't you think?  I'm partying with Tabletop Tuesday, so make sure you click through to visit Marty and all the other participants!  What fun we have ... Thanks Marty for hosting!



The vase in this picture was a gift from Big Daddy!   When he bought me flowers the first time ... he started the tradition of always buying a beautiful vase, too ... not just flowers in the typical FTD vase ... but something special!   This is one of those special vases that first arrived filled with beautiful spring flowers! 

Hope your Easter plans are shaping up with lots of goodies!  We're gearing up for Sunday Dinner ... and I've bought giant plastic Easter eggs to 'hide' for Miss Phoebe.  She'll do here real traditions at home ... but that rabbit always seems to leave something at our house, too!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Easter bunny couple, Debbie! Seeing yours and a few others on blogs, I've remembered that I have a little couple that I packed up when we thought we would be moving. I wish I had taken them out now!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sweet rabbits really complement that beautiful vase and those gorgeous flowers, Debbie! They look really tall- are they? Your vignette is perfect for spring AND Easter. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive