Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

HAPPY EASTER 2011!



Here's a little slide show of our carrot Easter table!  Hope you enjoy it ... I'm posting with Tabletop Tuesday, the Open House Party and Tablescape Thursday so make sure you click through to visit the parties!   You might also be inerested in my Royal Wedding post of weddings past, so visit my home page and check it out.  I have great old pictures starting with Queen Victoria to Princess Di.
You might also want to check out my daughter's new site at Summer in Southern Illinois.  She has a fabulous recipe for turkey breast ... and lots of other neat things.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love the carrot theme and all of our dishes and accessories are fabulous. Such a fun and creative tablescape. Great pictures also. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, I hope you had a wonderful Easter. Your table is wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Sherry
    ps: I would love for you to join my Open House party that starts every Wed. evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tablescape! Love the colors and the carrots and bunnies! Adorable plates, too!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy and festive tablescape! It looks like Spring has definitel sprung at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, I am just dropping by again to say thanks for sharing your pretty table at my party!
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. So bright and cheerful.

    Hope to see you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun Easter table Debbie! Love the orange and green, and the orange goblets really caught my eye!
    Yep, my dishes are Corelle, I pick up odds and ends as I find them. Seems to be the only thing I don't chip:@)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheery tablescape, especially like the carrot napkin rings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bright orange and green Easter table, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun your carrot top table is. Love those fun plates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a charming table...the colors are so cheerful and springy! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun table love the carrot dishes. Everything is so colorful and spring like.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've created a whimsically perfect Easter table. It's darling! Thank you for sharing your wonderful design. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive