It seemed a little appropriate to have coffee outside the day we raked leaves ... I'd like to say for the last time this season ... but that isn't true. I'm getting ready to rake again ... and in February, the Oak tree will finally drop all its leaves ... so we'll rake again!
I wanted to share photographs of part of my Syracuse china in the Woodbine pattern ... Woodbine is a kind of Honeysuckle ... but it doesn't really look much like ours in Southern Illinois!
On Sunday, December 5th ... I'll start posting Christmas pictures ... so check back to see tablescapes and decorations.
I'm linking with Tablescape Thursday ... so click through the icon on the left to visit Susan's party! As always, special thanks to our hostess!
Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!
Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!
- ► 2016 (28)
- ► 2015 (107)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (38)
- ► 2011 (136)
- Merry Christmas from Slice of Pie!
- Holiday Decor Party! Front Porch Buddies
- Nativity Party
- Blown Hot Water Heater Christmas!
- Christmas Cloche times Three!
- Magnolia Table for Christmas!
- Old World Speakers!
- My Wonderful Life ... Cookies!
- Deck the Halls Party -- A Sneak Peek at the Trees!...
- Teal Poinsettias for Christmas Tablescape!
- Poinsettia Party Tablescape!
- Tablescape Thursday - Autumn Leaves, One More Time...
- ▼ December (12)