Welcome & Stay a Little Longer!

Welcome to Slice of Pie! I'm glad you dropped by to visit. You'll find a variety of life styling ideas on my blog ... and lots of grand daughter pictures, too! Miss Phoebe is my best helper and we do lots of special things together. Make sure you take a look down my sidebar! Under the "You're Invited" icon you'll find picture links to dinner parties I've hosted. Under the "Good Food" icon, you'll find picture links to food posts I've done. I usually post a sidebar picture link to magazine articles I've written. You'll find something you like! Hope you enjoy and stay around for awhile!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blown Hot Water Heater Christmas!

At our house ... plumbing jobs always happen at the wrong time.   Last week when I was trying to decorate ... the hot water tank started leaking and flooded one of the bathrooms ... as usual!  So, I had an excuse to kind of redecorate ...  The bath is decorated in hunter green ... hunter wallpaper and hunt scene prints on the wall ... so it looks like Christmas most of the time!  Found great towels at Macy's ... that fit the theme ... then found a towel rack and two hunt horns at GW ... when I was supposed to be dropping stuff off and not buying more stuff!  I'm linking to Coastal Charm's Open House ... so make sure you click thru to see all the other posts!  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I do not do any decorating in my bathroom so I really appreciate your pics. Love your Buyer's carolers -- have always admired them. Your towels are really pretty too. Water and me and my home don't agree -- I have always had water problems wherever I live. Just had a waterline break over Thanksgiving so I can sympathize! Cute bathroom. Joni

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive